ImageMSO Gallery v1.2.5099 for Microsoft Excel
Other Available Downloads
Dec 17, 2013
- A total of 8,899 distinct ImageMSO names across Microsoft Office versions.
- 8,894 ImageMSO names supported by Microsoft Office 2013.
- 8,433 ImageMSO names supported by Microsoft Office 2010.
- 3,295 ImageMSO names supported by Microsoft Office 2007.
- Code optimizations with Array functions instead of loops.
- Included source code for XLL for 64-bit Microsoft Office.
- Enabled Visual Styles for Windows Forms.
This app is great. Takes a while to load on my PC, but is much handier than any other method I've seen. In fact, I'm going to mention it in my forthcoming book (Excel for Superheroes and Evil Geniuses).
That said, I can't work out how to launch it other than doubleclicking on the .xll file. Is there an easier way? Can I launch this from the ribbon?
on Mar 5, 2015 at 10:13 PM
Excuse the delay in replying as I read your comment now. A button to reopen the gallery should definitely appear under the INSERT ribbon at the end named ImageMSO Gallery. If it doesn't, let me know and if you have any further suggestions to improve on this I'm happy to entertain. I'd like to put out another refresh this year.
Reply by AltonXL
(Coordinator) on Jun 19, 2015 at 6:46 AM
As an MS Office Developer as well as a mid level graphic designer, I could not believe my luck to have found this gallery.
I cannot even compare it to Microsoft's similar tool for Office 2010 because this one far outdoes it. The quality of the graphics in concert with the simple yet powerful UI have made this my top download of 2014.
If you work at all with the Office Ribbon UI then get this add-on.
on Dec 19, 2014 at 1:14 PM
Perfect, makes finding and extracting icons much easier.
on May 22, 2014 at 1:28 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.