does not load

Jan 28, 2016 at 4:13 PM
I download this into my windows 8,1, Office 2013 (using Outlook 2010 instead of 2013) environment, followed the instructions. Rather then registering, the ImageMso.Gallery.xll file shows up at special characters, etc. (like looking at the file in Notepad for example). I tried this with a Windows 7 with office 2003 installed, the imageMSO.Gallery.xll does not display when open, but the ribbon does not show any new addons, and the Addon manager does not list it. Can someone help with this?
Feb 26, 2016 at 4:24 PM
I also get an error opening the ImageMso.Gallery.xll file using Excel 2010 and Windows 7? I get the initial error message: The file you are trying to open, 'ImageMso.Gallery.xll', is in a different format than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted and is from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open the file now?" When I open the file it appears in my Excel window with special characters etc. as shown below. Some help with this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Best regards, ...Bruce

MZÿÿ¸@øº´ Í!¸LÍ!This program cannot be run in DOS mode.

$A›“=úýnúýnúýngcnúýngWn\úýngVn úýn ‚nnúýnúünnúýngRnúýngfnúýnggnúýng`núýnRichúýnPEL /¹Pà! 
œX:P0À©;l…x˜ìl8y@Pœ.text=> ``.rdataiyPzB@@.data80м@À.rsrc˜ìîÌ@@.reloc˜#$º@BU‹ì‹Eh˜}MQ‰Eè—9ÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌU‹ìW‹ø‹ESPÿDP…Àu_]ÃVPÿP‹ð…öt$‹MSQÿPƃçv;ðsO·tVuò;ðr^3À_]÷÷ØÀ#Æ^_]ÃÌÌÌU‹ìQSVW3öV¹ßèí‹ØÇEü…Û„…ö…‡‹EÁè@V·ÈQjSÿtP‹ø…ÿtPWSÿDP…Àt>PÿP‹ð…öt1WSÿP‹Mƃáv;ðsI·tVuò;ðr3Àë ·÷ØÀ#Æ‹ð…Àu%‹}üW¹ßè[‹ØG‰}ü…Û…qÿÿÿ_^3À[‹å]Ã_^‹Ã[‹å]ÃÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌU‹ìƒøÿu‹ÆPIf‹ƒÀf…Éuõ+ÂÑø@‹MP‹E VPQèB ƒÄƒøPw"¶Èÿ$•¸h€èaþÿÿhW€èWþÿÿh@€èMþÿÿ]ÍI³•Ÿ©ÌÌÌÌÌÌÌU‹ìjÿhèId¡PSVW¡pÐ3ÅPEôd£‹Ù‹}¡Ð‹P ¹ÐÿÒƒÀ‰ÇEü…Ût"÷Ãÿÿu·óVèþÿÿƒÄ…ÀtP‹Æègëè ‹Ç‹Môd‰
Y_^[‹å]ÂÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌÌ‹ƒèH ƒÊÿðÁJ…Ò